Sunday, June 12, 2011

Greg & Emily

Columbus, OH

Greg and Emily had a beautiful wedding about 3 weeks ago.
Her mother found me through her hair stylist, which is a bride from a wedding I shot last year. (Halley & Dave). From the minute I met them, they were so wonderful to work with. I always love it when the bride's mom is just as excited about photos as the bride.

Greg and Emily's wedding was classic and beautiful. Her dress was AMAZING. I just loved it all.

I want to thank the family and bridal party for making me feel so comfortable with them while I worked with them. I had so much fun at this wedding.

Enjoy these photos. (This was the first wedding I shot with my new 5D Mark II!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

Jessica,

These are BEAUTIFUL. My brother has a serious aversion to smiling in photographs, but not only did you get him to turn that frown upside down, you captured his honest smile, and it's gorgeous. I've never seen him look happier, and while I'll give 99% of the credit to his new wife for this, surely you deserve at least 1% of the credit, too. These pictures are fun, gorgeous, and vibrant. You were a stealth professional that day, and you perfectly captured the boundless joy we were all feeling.

Signed,

Rachel (bridesmaid/sister of the groom)

Tiahna Wilkins said...

Jessica,

I work at The Venue and The Loft and I have to tell you how STUNNING these photos are. You are truly talented. :)