Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dave and Kat's SURPRISE wedding. :)

Dayton, Ohio
3/21 weddings for 2011

A while back, Kat contacted me with an unusual proposal. She was getting married, but no one knew. Instead of doing normal wedding photos, I would be photographing a "surprise birthday party", but it would be the guests who got the surprise. Of course, I was stoked to be a part of it.

Kat and Dave are so awesome. I love how laid back and down to earth they are. The fact that they did a surprise wedding party said a lot about them. They are so fun to be around.

Last night, I got to sit with them and watch them look at the wedding photos for the first time. I've never done that before. While it was a little scary, it was so awesome to see their reactions. I think my ego blew up about 10 notches.

Enjoy these photos.
And congrats to Kat and Dave!
I loved being a part of your big day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SURPRISE!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:)

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jessica, thanks again for being open to working with us on our big day. Next time you hear "surprise", I hope you think of us! Kat