Thursday, April 21, 2011

Every Day Art.

My friend Ellen is ridiculously creative. SRSLY. This girl is crafty, fun and sells her brilliant creations. I'm very excited that we are collaborating! I love her work and I think you will too.

The name of her store is Every Day Art or E.D.A.
She has a facebook page and a website.

She does awesome stuff for brides maids gifts and children.

She also has these AWESOME pillows that I want a million of.OMG.

Check her out. Buy her stuff.
And look forward to seeing more of her work photographed by me, soon. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love,
Jess

1 comment:

Ellen said...

why thank you thank you thank you! you are fantabulous yourself! blog response: http://www.everydayartbyeda.com/1/post/2011/04/beyond-excited.html