Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dave & Lauren

Columbus, Ohio

I think I met Lauren about 6 months ago. She booked me for her wedding and we were insta-friends. She recently opened up her own cosmetic business in Columbus. (Lauren Monroe Cosmetics) She's fun, beautiful and so down to earth. I could eat ice cream with her every single day.

So today, I met her fiance Dave. (He's awesome too.) And the three of us went around Columbus for some engagement photos. It was cold, but it was so much fun to hang out with them. I smell a double date.

So enjoy these 21 photos. Yeah. I am sooooooo crazy about these pictures. So I'm sharing a lot. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(The ENGAGE wall returns!!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And FYI, Lauren is very far from being a bitch.

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

Lauren Monroe Cosmetics said...

Thank you for your post. You are my favorite.

Kelly Beller said...

Beautiful.. Full of life photos!