Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sawyer

Last week I got to photograph little Sawyer. She's 5 months old and her mother (Lindsay) is a friend of my brother and sister-in-law.

Everytime I have photographed a baby with a headband, they freak out and cry. But Sawyer was a sport. She was pretty awesome during the entire shoot. You can't go wrong when you have a cute baby with cute clothes on. :)

If you are interested in a Spring family shoot, it's 25% off for the season. (Originally $200)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks for hiring me, Lindsay!

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

SUSAN said...

Thank you so much Jessica! You captured Sawyer's sweet personality perfectly!Love the pictures with her Mommy & Auntie! Can't wait to get some prints to show her off - Sawyer's "Nana"

victoria said...

Oh my gosh. Sawyer is GORGEOUS. (Obviously, having a hottie mommy doesn't hurt!) I hope my kid is half that cute!

*When I have one, that is.