Thursday, January 13, 2011

What a great day. :)

I went to the store to get some laundry detergent. I was passing the magazine section and I was like
"Eh. I guess I'll check and see if it's out yet."
(It wasn't supposed to be out until Saturday.) And there it was.

I took a picture of it with my phone on the stand. :)
(Thank you Instagram for iPhone.)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a wonderful day.
Pick one up and turn to page 186. :)

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me and believed in me for the past 2 years.

I've got a big smile on my face.

Love,
Jess

5 comments:

TrinaFilomena said...

yayy Jess!

heather said...

congratulations!

Alisia said...

Congratulations!

Lauren Bryant said...

yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!! too bad it doesn't say "and oh yeah i'm the best in columbus."

David Kennedy Bird said...

I am so very pleased and impressed, Jessica! The part of your ad where you biffed unnatural shots of airborne veils and pillar-leaning brides was extremely funny. I wonder if any of the editorial staff blanched when they read that.

You're the stuff, buddy.

If, indeed, "buddy" is an appropriate form of address for someone you've never met and don't really know. But have been a fan of for several years now.