Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Janet

Janet found me about a month ago on the internet. I was really excited for 2 reasons:

1. She does photography as well, so she knows what she wants!
2. She does 10 minute meals! You can check out her website at http://www.10-minutemeals.com She has a book. She does a television program. She's awesome.

So we spent some time at the North Market. She was fun and full of enthusiasm! :)

I hope you'll check out her website.
And enjoy these photos!

North Market.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love new projects. :)

PS. We put up our Christmas tree. I love it.

Photobucket

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

Corin Jones said...

How fun!! What a great session.

molly flanagan said...

really fun! 10 minute meals... sounds like my kind of cooking.