Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brent & Katie

Went to Grand Rapids, Michigan in September to shoot Brent & Katie's big day. I had only been in contact with them by email until the big day. It's an understatement to say that they are a warm and super friendly couple. And Katie is just one of those people that you want to be your BFF. :)

A big thanks to my wonderful friend Matt for connecting me with this lovely couple. Even though I cried myself to sleep because Matt couldn't make it to the wedding, I still had a wonderful time spending time with the bride and groom and their wonderful friends and family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love it.

Jess

No comments: