Friday, August 27, 2010

Post #97

Omg.
I have been traveling so much in the past month, which is why I haven't updated. To add onto that, my computer got a virus which meant I was unable to edit for a while. But thankfully, my friend Wes let me borrow his mac. Why have I never owned a MAC!? I am an idiot.

So here are a few photos from the past month. There are tons more from baby shoots and weddings. I'll try to put them up at some point.

Sorry for neglecting the blogz.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love,
Jess

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Jessica Strikes Again! Amazing as always my dear!

Alicia said...

These are all amazing! I missed looking at your work - glad to see you're back! Can't wait to see more!! :]

Btdubs - those last three are some of my favs! And those people have a really cool color scheme in their home!