Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ty & Jess Swonger

So...I moved back to Ohio. Actually, I'm moving to Columbus at the beginning of August. I'm a gypsy.

And it was perfect timing because I shot Ty and Jess' wedding in Springfield, Ohio. My hometownnnnn. Sprannnngfield.

Ty and Jess are a super fun couple. It was so easy to work with them. I'm sure you can tell by the photos that they are genuine and so in love. :)

No flowers. No shoes. Just a wonderful celebration of two hearts melting into one.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Congrats to Ty and Jess!

Love,
Jess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what beautiful pictures. You really captured a magical atmosphere! Just wonderful. And the bride's outfit is amazing!

Corin said...

How beautiful Jessica!! What a unique and lovely couple (wedding).

Corin Jones said...

How beautiful Jessica!! What a unique and lovely couple (wedding).