Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Smith's!

Love love love love love love
is in the air!

Chris and Ashlee moved their wedding date just because I was gonna be in Seattle. When I found this out, I was very surprised. And honored. :)

This is the 2nd courthouse wedding that I've shot. I gotta say, as nice as it is to have a big ceremony, this just goes to show that you can have a nice, relaxed wedding day without spending a ton of money on flowers, location and all that jazz.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And you better believe I caught that bouquet!

Photobucket

Three cheers for Chris and Ashlee.
May their love only grow from here.

Love,
Jess

No comments: